Playing around with color is a a great way to liven up your wardrobe for spring with out breaking the bank! The color wheel is an excellent tool to use to make sure that you don’t leave the house resembling a clown!
Mix colors that are:
1) Directly next to each other (green and yellow green)
2) Colors that form right (90 degree angles with each other). For example blue and violet red
3) Colors directly across from each other (yellow and violet)
4) Colors that form a T (blue, orange and violet red)
5) Colors that form an X (blue, orange, violet-red, yellow).
Brown, black and white can go with any color on the wheel
Play around and see what awesome combos you can stylize!!